DevOps/ System Administrator
We are looking for a DevOps/System Administrator which will work with Devops teams to guaranty the delivery of high-quality solutions for our Customers.
• Configuration and administration of automatic deploys;
• Design, implement and evaluate continuous deployments;
• Monitor and support multiple environments;
• Design, implement and evaluate infra structure evolution
• Reporting to management teams.
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field;
• Strong experience in in similar functions;
• Strong experience with SQL;
• Experience with CD / CI tools: Jenkins, Black Duck, Git;
• Experience or Knowledge of Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL or other RDBMS);
• Knowledge and experience with Application Servers: WebLogic and/or JBoss;
• Experience with Kubernetes clusters and Dockers, cloud (AWS and Azure), IaC (eg Chef / Ansible / Puppet), CD / CI tools (e.g. Jenkins / SonarQube / Artifact) and monitoring tools;
• Good knowledge and understanding about cloud computing platforms (Amazon are a plus);
• Application and infra structure design and evolution experience;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in combination with technical savvy to make good decisions in a dynamic environment;
• Proactivity, dynamism and adaptability to change;
• Willingness to learn new technologies and processes;
• Excellent written and spoken language skills in English (B2).
What we offer
• Integration into a dynamic, innovative team with a challenging technological environment;
• Development competences through training and participation in innovative projects (national and international);
• Compensation package according demonstrated experience and skills.
How to apply:
Send us your CV with the subject:
DevOps/System Administrator - 2020_CYDOSA