Cloud Solution Architect
We are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect which will work closely with software development and quality assurance teams to guaranty the delivery of high-quality solutions. for our Customers.
• Design, implement and evaluate solutions that enable the realization of proofs of concept and installation of applications;
• Monitor and support teams to provide the infrastructure and tools needed to test, implement and maintain the applications developed (CD / CI);
• Ensure the desired conditions of availability, scalability, performance and maintenance of systems and infrastructures.
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field;
• Strong experience in similar functions;
• Experience in architecture and system design;
• Experience with Kubernetes clusters and Dockers, Cloud (AWS and Azure), IaC (eg Chef / Ansible / Puppet), CD / CI tools (eg Jenkins / Sonarqube / Git / Artifact) and monitoring tools );
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in combination with technical savvy to make good decisions in a dynamic environment;
• Proactivity, dynamism and adaptability to change;
• Willingness to learn new technologies and processes;
• Excellent written and spoken language skills in English (B2).
What we offer:
• Integration into a dynamic, innovative team with a challenging technological environment;
• Development competences through training and participation in innovative projects (national and international);
• Compensation package according demonstrated experience and skills.
How to apply:
Send us your CV with the subject:
Cloud Solution Architect - 2019_CYCWSA